Consigning with NTY
APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL NON "DROP & SHOP" CONSIGNMENTS* Call 503.472.1418 to schedule your appointment today!
-"What's a Drop & Shop Consignment?"
Our "Drop & Shop" Lane makes it quick & easy to drop off your consignments. In this lane, consignors agree to donating anything we are unable to consign. Donations benefit the Big Brother Big Sister Foundation - don't forget to ask for your tax receipt!
-"How do I make an appointment with NTY?"
Give us a call! 503.472.1418
-"What if I need to reschedule?"
No problem! Just let us know as soon as possible. Guests who arrive more than 10 minutes late forfeit their appointment & will have to reschedule.
How to prepare:
- Consignments are limited to 40 items - per consignor, per day.
- Items must be FRESHLY Cleaned & Laundered - no exceptions.
- All clothing must be brought INTO the store on hangers - we do not accept items in boxes, bags, totes, etc.
- Your items should be "Ready-to-Wear". Freshly clean, free from stains, tears/holes, & major wear. Remember, the better the item looks - the higher price we can put on it & the quicker it will sell. Take time for prepping!
- Our shoppers LOVE current, on-trend, & stylish items! - Items should have been purchased within the last 3 years.
NTY has made it easy to re-purpose your beautiful Home items! Please review the following as all Furniture & Home Decor items must be:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 503.472.1418, or bring in detailed pictures of the items
Clean, Current, & Ready to Sell:
Items must be cleaned/vacuum thoroughly & completely odor free
Scheduled to be brought in:
Management will schedule a time for you to bring in your furniture. *Please note that employees cannot assist with any moving/lifting/hauling of furniture pieces.*
Consigning from afar?
We accept mail-in consignments! Please email us at email@example.com prior to shipment in order to set up/update account information & to arrange for staff's anticipation of your package.
Ensure you're getting the most out of shipping costs & consignment value by freshly washing all items, thoroughly inspecting for wear/stains/tears, & folding items neatly. Just like in-store consignments, mail-in items should be in ready-to-sell condition.
*Please note that we do not ship back items we're unable to consign. Consignor understands all mailed-in consignments are subject to donation. *
Ship items to:
New To You Consignment
238 N HWY 99W, McMINNVILLE OR. 97128
How much money do you make?
All active consignments earn at least 40% commission! View our full policy disclaimers below: