Consign with Wine Country's Favorite Closet!
Monday thru Saturday - Consignments are NOT accepted on Sundays
I want to consign! How do I prepare?
- Consignments are limited to 40 items - per consignor, per day.
- Items must be FRESHLY Cleaned & Laundered - no exceptions.
- All Clothing MUST BE brought into the store on hangers - we do not accept items in boxes, bags, totes, etc.
- Your items should be "Ready-to-Wear". Freshly clean, free from stains, tears/holes, & major wear. Remember, the better the item looks - the higher price we can put on it & the quicker it will sell. Take time for prepping!
- Our shoppers LOVE current, on-trend, & stylish items! - Items should have been purchased within the last 3 years.
What if I want to consign Furniture/Home Decor?
NTY has made it easy to re-purpose your beautiful Home items! Please review the following as all Furniture & Home Decor items must be:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 503.472.1418, or bring in detailed pictures of the items
Clean, Current, & Ready to Sell:
Items must be cleaned/vacuum thoroughly & completely odor free
Scheduled to be brought in:
Management will schedule a time for you to bring in your furniture.
*Please note that employees cannot assist with any moving/lifting/hauling of furniture pieces.*
How much money do I make?
Our experienced resales experts will carefully research & evaluate the style, age, condition, desirability, & original price of your items to determine the proper pricing. Ask us how you can view your account activity online - anytime!
- Items that sell for up to $49.99, you receive 40%
- Items that sell from $50-$199, you receive 50%
- Items that sell for $200 or more, you receive 60%